April 24, 2007
Well, after having received so many bugs for Super Clean, I thought I better release a known issues post. I still haven’t found time to sit and squash all these bugs, but trust me I’ll do them soon! Till then, please grin and bear!
Here’s the list (more bugs? comment away!)
- Search field: I think on some old versions of Greasemonkey, the search field is very long.
- Reply formating: while replying to a mail using the “reply” button, the formating options wont be visible, i.e. options like font colors, highlights are functional but the colors menu is not visible.
- Reply drop-down menu: The drop down menu with reply, reply to all etc options was initially hidden for the sake of simplicity, but quite a few people have requested to get this back. This can actually be done by tweaking the code a bit, there’s this small fragment in the code that says “visibility:hidden” just delete it and your reply button will be back. But i don’t recommend this, wait for the new version of GSC.
- A horizontal scrollbar appears below the sender’s details when the sender’s email address is very long.
- Text may overlap at a few places if your screen width is below 600 pixels or so.